Saturday, October 8, 2011

Where is time going so quickly? And Trip to the Children's Museum



How can it possibly already be October? I'm less than one week away from starting the third trimester and we still haven't picked out a name for our new little guy! I even had a dream that the baby could talk to me through my stomach and still wouldn't tell me what name he would like.








I've been trying to be good about getting pictures (since I did it with Aiden). Although I think I am not all that cute pregnant. My skin gets splotchy, my hair goes limp and won't curl or do anything else, and I always look tired. Hopefully these pictures are small enough that no one is looking that close! It's about time to take another one.




17 weeks

19 Weeks




22 Weeks




24 Weeks



On September 24th we all headed over to the local Children's Museum for a free day at the museum. It's a pretty cool place. Aiden loved the shadow wall. You stand up against a wall and a light flashes and then you can walk away and still see your shadow on the wall. Unfortunately, you can't really get pictures of it. But I got pictures of everything else.




Aiden continues to love preschool, and his first parent teacher conferences are coming up in about two weeks. So are his first school pictures. It's been amazing to see how much he learns and how much some outside influence can do. He tried cucumbers with snack because one of the other kids said they loved cucumbers, and guess what? Aiden likes cucumbers. Go figure, I've been trying to get him to try them forever!


No comments: