Friday, May 27, 2011

April and May Hayes Happenings

I can't believe it's almost June already! We've been keeping busy here. Steve got a new job working for Sprint (hooray!) We are moving into an apartment on June 4th.

We have renters renting out our home in Idaho Falls. Never thought we would be landlords...I think this upcoming tax season might be the year to get someone to help us with our taxes, between my business,moving, living in two states, and getting rental income I have a feeling it might be a little more frustrating than it usually is. We had lots of Easter celebrations. Aiden and I got to go see the Kansas City Civic Symphony downtown in the Folly Theatre. He really enjoyed it and was really intent on watching the whole time. His favorite instrument to watch was the Timpani. He also commented on all the conductor's crazy hand movements. And we did lots of other fun things as shown in the pictures below.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. Aiden looks so much like a little Steve. I miss you guys like crazy. !!!! :(
Mamaloa