Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Wedding, Remodeling and a Haircut

It's been too long, since I posted here on the blog. We have been so busy!

Aiden and I went to St. George UT fromt the 16th-20th for Jenny's wedding (a cousin). The weather was absolutely beautiful. It was crazy to get on a plane in freezing weather and get off an hour and fifteen minutes later to 75 degrees.
Aiden really enjoyed playing with Anna, by the time we left he could say her name. I think Anna was ready for us to leave though, Aiden seemed to wear her out.


















The wedding was beautiful. Unfortunately I did not get any good pictures. Aiden was kind of tired and being grumpy, so I didn't get to take too many and the ones I did take are blurry or have a hand (gee I wonder who's...his name starts with an A) in them.

Just before we left we gave Aiden another hair cut. I think this is his 7th! He was really good for it and held very still.














Steve has been working hard on the attic. It will eventually become Aiden's room. Almost all of the flooring is in. We will then be working on removing the shingles of the old roof. There seems to be mountains of insulation up there. Steve actually used the snow shovel to move it all to the other side of the room so he could work on some floor sections. It made me laugh when I saw him doing it.


1 comment:

Heather Hayes said...

I can't wait to see how you do the floor and walls up there! Cool stuff.