Thursday, December 18, 2008

Back to Blogging

I've been awful about keeping this updated...April was the last one, yikes! Things seem to finally be in a sort of rhythm around here so hopefully I'll be able to do this more often :)

Aiden is growing like a weed. Some of his 3T clothes are already looking a little small! We are potty training too and he is now finally telling me when he has to go. Hooray!

Steve has a job working for a company called Western Transport in the finance department. He is so glad to finally be working in what he graduated in at school.

I'm still running my scrapbooking site: http://www.kindredcreations.com/ and just trying to keep up with Aiden, he's one energetic kid. We are really looking forward to celebrating our first Christmas in our own home!

Some pictures of us at the zoo on Aiden's Birthday Sept. 28 2008


Some more pictures of Aiden from this Fall

No comments: